How to clean a cryo chamber
Make sure that the chamber has completed a full drying cycle prior to cleaning.
The cleaning should be carried out at regular intervals, depending upon usage.
We recommend a thorough cleaning at least once a month.
It is recommended that:
- After removing the carpet, the chamber floor should be damp mopped and dried
- The carpet can be vacuumed
- Doors and walls of the cryo chamber are to be cleaned with a mild household
- Detergent and a soft cloth from within
- Windows and glass doors are to be cleaned using glass cleaner
- Cleaning the chamber from the outside with a damp, lint-free cloth
- Let the chamber dry completely before restarting it
See link to our articles for more on mild Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy and the benefits of Hydrogen.
Enquire now to find out more.