What are the benefits of Hyperbaric chambers for performance?
Injuries, micro tears, inflammation, and simple tiredness, are part of the course when training regularly.
During training, lactic acid build-up and inflammation can inhibit performance.
Hyperbaric therapy can be used alongside other supportive treatments, including compression boots, cryotherapy, and sports massage, to improve recuperation time and boost performance.
Hyperbaric chamber therapy is reported to offer the following potential benefits:
- Improve alertness and concentration
- Shorten recovery time after injury
- Reduce the risk of injury
- Improve stamina during workouts, training, and competition
- Reduce inflammation
- Leading to lower incidences of general aches and pains
- Increase relaxation
- Leading to better quality sleep
- Greater sense of wellness
See link to our articles for more on mild Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy and the benefits of Hydrogen.
Enquire now to find out more.